Friday, January 09, 2009

evolution from dull to zestfull




Like thunderbolt that struck, i gaped in awe to her words.i shoving my chair near to her table. i listen carefully to her voice. Her voice oozing with sympathy. all of sudden, i fell so angry and sad. my feelings mingle happily in my heart. my heart beat like a tom-tom when she crying.


what should i do right now??? i fell so terrible and guilty.


hum. mlas la nak ckap bnyak2 ag.
she might feel hurt with me recently. its totally my fault. i should not bring her into my unseen problems. hum, what should i do.. aku x realise pon smua ni happen actually.
now suddenly, aku baru je thu that dia ada another problem. ksiannya kat dia...if aku kat tempat dia, i might dun know what to do.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
ok if someone can help me, just tell me how ok... u might thinking what the hells is i trying to say about. it is so blurr and x jelas kan my message. btw, u have to remember that i wrote this for myself and i know myself better.
hehehehehehehehh,,,,

No comments: