Saturday, January 24, 2009

its balik-balik rumah campaign

my second favourite fottball player
my all time favourite celebrity

my true favourite human


hum, today is saturday, hari ni aku akan balik umah.yeah2!!!!!.i cant wait to see my mom...i buy her a new purse and i hope she will love it..today i really want to enjoy my life at s.alam...i wanna spend my hours,minutes,and seconds at my sewa house..hehehe..i love this flat house..for me its perfect..this house make me feel at my real house because it is well equipped. last night,my housemate and i go to plaza alam sentral..ayien nak beli MP3 baru..finally he got it men..its damn cute and pink in colour..plus it is sony brand.. mula2, i pon nak beli jgak sebab its so cute and colourful but i stick to m decision.jgan beli ok!!!! i need to buy all the buku first...if my mom know that i beli all that stuff, mesti she will marah, plus kalo dia tau i still x beli buku lagi, hum,mati la i....malam ni bus aku pkul 10 malam..am will take me there..ayien pon nak join sekali take me there..so, lets see what happen tonight..so bye2, and lets meet again..









No comments: