Saturday, February 21, 2009

the comeback of ucup-the next succesful blogger

                                                             the originality of me

helo everyone, 

its me ucup, for those who dont now me yet, i am Mohd Yusuf bin Ahmad, 20 years old(09/04/1989).
 
hum,for your extra information i had stop update my lovely wannabe blog for like sebulan i think....lama gak 2...now, i nak update my blog balik and express everything yang terbuku dalam hati for this time. this time, i wanna share my wonderful moment, my feeling, my opinion, my problems and many more.( i hope so!)

lately ni i rasa myself teruk sangat. sometime i treat people like hell, even my friends and my special one. why? whats is happening to me?...i dont know...only Allah can help me...my fikiran is like so bercelaru, selalu nak marah2, bad mood not in the right time, and many more...oh gosh, i just hate myself kadamg2 you know...

For me, personally, i would like to call my weirdo behaviour as evolution. i evolve to be someone yang lebih baik, more mature and succesfull. can i?????

watever it is, i just hope that everyone of you akan understand me more...give me a support and please guide me to the right way....

1 comment:

Mr. syAEr dEAn said...

hmmm... successful indeed... gajen2 la update... nk tau wats up wit ur evryday life n wats in ur mind...