Friday, January 09, 2009

super standout lips

hum...its seem i getting better right now,,
no more bad mood,no more hot temper and no more sadness.
i really like to start a new way of life,,
n aku akan start start today!!!
heheheh,,i hope i will enjoy it...
last night, i call my mom, aku sngat2 la hepy,,,
tpon mak aku make me feel so great and relaxing and calming.
btw, AKU juga kuar mkan Mcd ngan ayien,syahir and aidil. 
we really enjoy our luxury, scrumptious, mouth watering prosperity chicken...uhm...its damn yummy!!!!
i eat my special prosperity like i will not get it anymore after this..hehehe
and then on the midnight,i,nora,am and syahir join the conference with me....we chatting almost evevry single thing...its so much fun..am selalu wat lawak dia...i like it tau....
i really hope that my kawan2 will always dekat ngan me every single time....

hum....i love them...my buddy

1 comment:

fifi a said...

ucup......
terharu la bace....