Tuesday, March 03, 2009

me and myself

me n amir in purple
my temporarily purple hair colour
at asia cafe toilet
syahir, me and amir at jaspal
im look so good-amir annoying je la

today, i would like to calll myself as TING-TONG....im so blurr...lembap and no spontaneous feedback...come on ucup...what da hell is happening to you??...urgh...i cannot help myself in order to overcome it...im stuck...heheh..anyway, i still can proceed my life as usual...i still manage to go to class, eat as usual, laugh as usual,kinky as usual and so many more as usual...actually x ade la apa sngat pon, saje nak over skit...heheh..
hum, even tough i have class at 2 pm, but i decided to go to faculty earlier...i wake up at 9 and then tumpang syahir to faculty...b4 that i go to nora house first becoz syahir nak wat final touch u kat newslettter dia...
i tgu kat kafe alone becoz x ade sape yang nak teman i...bosan kan...my first class is marcom with super gatal encik latip....its was kinda bored, but i push myself to understand because i nak dapat Dl this sem....i hope so..really hope...n then my last class is interpersonal with mama...
my heart beat like a tom-tom during interpersonal class becoz she wanna ask us about chapter 2...of course la im not ready kan!!!baca apa pon  x....tapi i confident je...confident punya la confident when come to my turn i x tau nak jawab pon...nape turn i soklan mcam susah je... x aci btol...im not really sure in answering that...hentam je la...heheh....watever it is, yang pentingnye i dapat jawab hehehe....
after that, i,syahir,aeina,nana,fusyi,nubhan,nora,wendy,beb lepak and makan2 kat bara...later on, mak ayam yang berpangkat paling tinngi iaitu am pon datang join kami sekali..it was so uch fun....cik pai2, kutuk2 and many more...

finally i just remember yang tomorrow i got presentation for graphics and layout class...ala..leceh btol....macam malas je...tapi i nk wat gak,,,present saje...confident itu penting kan....
wish me gud luck...
love u
XOXO

1 comment:

pena_berpeluru said...

style dowh rambut ko..
huhuhu..