Wednesday, March 18, 2009

start at 12 am,sleep at 4 am,wake up at 9.30 am, finish at 4 pm


"Start at 12 am,sleep at 4 am,wake up at 9.30 am, finish at 4 pm"

me,ucup,the writer,the genius

its all about assignment. this is the first time in my life i work really fucking damn hard to complete and finalize my assignment. *beside of finishing and retouching school magazine during the form 5*.

watever it is, itS my fault too because i always delaying and procrastinate my assignment. Even though the lecturer give me 2 weeks++ to finish the assigment, but i still decide to start do it on the day before the submission date. i deserve it right. PADAN NGAN MUKA AKU.

i am fucking nervous, i can feel my blood gushed through my head and even listen my heart is beating like a tom-tom. I always questioning myself whether i can accomplish my assignment or not. Urgh, finally with the help and blessed from the God, i finally can make it. i make it,i make it and i make it. i  totally finish my work at 4 pm and really proud with my own self.*sorry if i too much in describing everything coz im too excited*

after i click the save icon, i frantically grab my towel and promenade to the toilet because i need to print it first. i even mandi happily because my heart are so free and tenang.

then, by taking 10 minutes to siap2, i and syahir terus to cyber cafe and print it. At class, i pass my assignment proudly because i one of those who make it to the top.

Mama are not felt very well today and she dismissed the class earlier than usual and then we went to lepaking at Pak li.
The 'we' are aku, am,syahir, arashi, aziemah,fifi,apish,raifah,fushi,nubhan@ameer,jua,hakim and farid.

We are having so much fun there and we also playing tellephone buruk game. Because of eating asam laksa, i felt nauseous and dizzy2. After that, syahir and me, went to sempeneh because syahir want to discuss something with anna orton. Nora, izie,beb and wendy also turut ada kat sempeneh  . Then syahir,nora nad me went to seksyen 2 because syahir want to print his project brochure. after selesaikan semua keja, we going home.HOME SWEET HOME

 i totally enjoy my life today

XOXO

1 comment:

CiKaLi said...

yea.. serve u right.. hehe