Tuesday, August 18, 2009

my heart is full

at TEH TARIK at the curve with nora, shida nad her friend zulaikha
at starbuck mid valley with ameer and amin
in the elevator at mid with the legendary syaer dean, ameer n amin
hot,raw,freaky,fun
hum...wat should i say ha, my heart is totally full. because my life are easier today. i tell you why, class at 9, but posponed to 9.30, n then kelas dr mariah cancel because she demam. its totally a relief. even though, ameer n me work very hard last night to finished up our asiignment for dr mariah, its totally worth it. assignment are done, and we can relax this week, argh, hopefully.
esok? dont even ask me, class at 3pm. ethnic relation. even though it is quite boring and dreadful(not really la) but i still need to attend the class because last week i skip the class and go to sunway pyramid with erin,fifi and am. thank you syahir for lending your car for us(even though we didnt tell you first)
xoxo
kimora abdullah

3 comments:

Nazira Nawawi said...

hahahahaha..
kimora abdullah..
fulaaamaaak!

mIsSy NiTa said...

aik sjak bile kimora msk islam daa..
hahaha..
ucup.. ich liebe dich...huhu

Mr. syAEr dEAn said...

ermm... when kimora herself said myself a legend.. meaning dat im rily sum1... so gurls... put ur hands on me... im a HOT STUFF!! haha